08 March 2012

Life inspires.
 It's easy to forget as we all drift unconsciously through our everyday lives. I find myself guilty of this from time to time, and I vow from this day forth to be on a constant chase for inspiration. Some days I'll be able to caught it, others days it will slips through my finger like many grains of sand. However, it's what I do with the pile at my feet that matters at the end of the day.

-What inspires me-


It's a fact, I love to read. Books can take us anywhere and make us believe anything is possible. A good book can introduce you to new friends that you will never meet; friends you will know and remember for rest of your life. Books plant ideas. A book can change the world with a turn of a page. Books can make use believe. A book can change an idea. A book can change the course of our future.  A book can start a war. So surround yourself with books and don't underestimate the power they can have. 


It's late so I'll leave you with a bit of advice. Be inspired. Life is to short to walk around blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment